Waveform Capture Software for Windows
The new version of Wavedisk in Windows captures data from Ethernet units and data acquisition cards that plug into your PC. Its features include:
- Remote data capture with Ethernet units - ideal for harsh environments.
- Speeds of up to 1 MHz on 4 channels simultaneously.
- Automatically scans the hardware and builds a default configuration file.
- Easy editing of the default configuration file: saving libraries of files for future use.
- Set analogue input channel names.
- Set input ranges individually for each channel.
- Set how often all enabled channels are sampled.
- Set the time between sampling each channel.
- Set whether data collection is triggered when you press a button, or when an external event occurs.
- Set how much data to collect before data collection is triggered (pre- and post-trigger data).
- Set whether to use timings from the PC or from an external clock.
- Copy settings to other channels.
- Automatically start other equipment.
- Save data in a choice of 4 file formats: twos complement (binary) for compactness, ASCII for use in most applications, Famos - optimised for the Famos data analysis package and Replay - optimised for Windmill Software's Replay and ReView packages.
- No programming needed: all settings set through simple dialogue boxes.
- Runs under Windows 3.11, Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT.
- DOS version available.
Wavedisk costs £1495 when supplied with a PC plug-in card, or £1995 when supplied with an Ethernet unit.
Copyright Biodata Ltd
10 Stocks Street, Manchester, M8 8QG, UK
Tel: +44 161-834 6688
Fax: +44 161-833 2190