Microlink Wire Proving Systems: Functional Testing of Electrical Operation for Modern Transport Systems
- Fast scan shortens tesing time
- Checks all inputs at each stage - no hidden faults
- Expandable from 384 i/o points through to 8192 i/o points
- No need for PLC programming to create your tests - simple form entry defines each stage.
- PC-based system for low cost and small size. Test results can be recorded in Microsoft Office applications, for easy report generation.
- GPIB connections give high-speed and reliable data communications.
- Systems available in rack mount or desk consoles.
- Incorporate one or more Microlink WP384 (384 point unit) in a 19" rack system.
- Connect one or more Microlink WP1024 (1024 point) consoles for high i/o test systems
- Test database links to drawing and circuit diagrams for easier fault finding and rectification.
- Ability to restart the test at different stages after fault rectification
- Power supply provided to match the power required by the unit under test.
- Additional database of test results with unit indentification, test personnel, etc.
- Biometric identification (eg signature) of tester for traceability requirements.
For more information contact Biodata Ltd.
Last revised December 2000
Copyright Biodata Ltd
10 Stocks Street
, M8 8QG
Tel: +44 161-834 6688
Fax: +44 161-833 2190