Log data from utility meters and send the consumption readings to a central PC running Windows, with Biodata's new Microlink 840 data logger. Monitor demand in real-time and identify patterns of use of electricity, gas, water and so on.
- Save data as text, xml, EnergyLens files and to a MySQL database
- All results presented in engineering units of your choice (kilowatt-hours, cubic meters, etc)
- Two alarms can be set on a combination of channels
- Switch digital channels on alarm: eg sounding buzzers or flashing lights
- Notify alarms to a remote PC over Ethernet or Internet
- Count to over 16 million
- Record total usage and usage over your chosen set intervals, for example each hour's and each day's demand
- Each 840 Utility Meter Logger can monitor 8 meters
- See consumption in real-time
- All data is time-stamped
- Log the counts from the volt-free contacts of your utility meters
- Can also monitor other parameters such as temperature and current.
- Data files can be read by Excel, Energy Lens, and other software
- Free technical support for life
The modular Windmill software suite offers data logging, alarm indication and sends data directly to other applications like Excel. You can also add process mimic generators to create your own data displays involving live moving bars, analogue meters, colour coded alarms, control buttons, changing icons and time and date labels.
Data can be passed to other software such as spreadsheets, databases and energy management software.
- Alarm on count, analogue level and on-off state
- Set two alarms on a combination of channels
- Switch a digital output on alarm, sounding a buzzer or turning on a light for example
- Notify alarms to a remote PC over Ethenet or Internet
- Insert a delay before an alarm is triggered, helping prevent false alarms
The Microlink 840 costs just 295 pounds and is available on-line through Windmill Software's data acquisition shop. You can also buy direct from us - e-mail [email protected] or telephone +44 (0)161 834 6688. Whether bought from Windmill or ourselves we provide free technical support for life. If you would like to discuss your utility meter monitoring application please get in touch: e-mail [email protected] or telephone +44 (0)161 834 6688.