Microlink Application Stories
Microlink systems are used in industrial, educational, R & D and medical situations.
Environmental and Condition Monitoring
Research and Development
Microlinks are often used in research and these links take you directly to the resulting papers and articles.
More recent publications...
- The effect of different levels of pre-damage loading on the strength and structural behavior of CFRP strengthened R.C. beams: Experimental and analytical investigation Brwa Hamah Saeed Hamah-Ali, Mohamed Raouf Abdul Qadir PLOS ONE 30 December 2021, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0261290
- Characterisation of thermal runaway behaviour of cylindrical lithium-ion battery using Accelerating Rate Calorimeter and oven heating Mohamad Syazarudin Md Said, Mohd Zahirasri Mohd Tohir Case Studies in Thermal Engineering Volume 28, December 2021, 101474 DOI: 10.1016/j.csite.2021.101474
- Role of dolomite as an in-situ CO2 sorbent and deoxygenation catalyst in fast pyrolysis of beechwood in a bench scale fluidized bed reactor H.Mysore Prabhakara, E.A.Bramer, G.Brem. Fuel Processing Technology Volume 224, 15 December 2021, 107029 DOI: 10.1016/j.fuproc.2021.107029
- Effects of genipin crosslinking on mechanical cell-matrix interaction in 3D engineered tendon constructs A.Giannopoulosa, R.B.Svenssona, C.Y.C.Yeunga, M.Kjaera, S.P.Magnussonab. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials Volume 119, July 2021, 104508
- Effect of water to binder ratio and particle size distribution of waste glass powder on the compressive-strength and modulus of elasticity of normal-strength concreteBrwa Omer, Jalal Saeed. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering Volume 119, March 2021, DOI: 10.1080/19648189.2021.1893227
- Long-term effect of different particle size distributions of waste glass powder on the mechanical properties of concreteBrwa Omer, Jalal A Saeed. Architecture Civil Engineering Environment 13(4):61-75, December 2020, DOI: 10.21307/ACEE-2020-030
- Static fatigue of saline rocks under different CO2 phase conditions Ameh Petera, Xiaoqiang Jina, Yong Sheng, Xianfeng Fan, Dongmin Yang. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering Volume 195, December 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.petrol.2020.107940
- Surface precipitation of Mn2+ on clay minerals enhances Cd2+ sorption under anoxic conditionsNatacha Van Groeningen, Blanche Gl�ck, Iso Christl, Ruben Kretzschmar. Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts Volume 22, July 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0EM00155D
- Carbon and nitrogen partitioning during the post-anthesis period is conditioned by N fertilisation and sink strength in three cereals I. Aranjuelo, L. Cabrera-Bosquet, J. L. Araus, S. Nogues (2012). Plant Biology. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00593.x
- Static and dynamic pressure prediction for prosthetic socket fitting assessment utilising an inverse problem approach Philip Sewella, Siamak Noroozia, John Vinneya, Ramin Amalib, Stephen Andrewsc. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Volume 54, Issue 1, January 2012, Pages 29�41
- Does ear C sink strength contribute to overcoming photosynthetic acclimation of wheat plants exposed to elevated CO2? J Exp Bot. 2011 Jul;62(11):3957-69. Epub 2011 Apr 21
- Studies of whole blood coagulation by oscillatory shear, thromboelastography and free oscillation rheometry P.A. Evans, K. Hawkins, M. Lawrence, M.S. Barrow, P.R. Williams, R.L. Williams; Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation Volume 38, Number 4 / 2008 267-277.
- Development of a voltammetric technique for monitoring brain dopamine metabolism: compensation for interference caused by DOPAC electrogenerated during homovanillic acid detection Ismael AL Mulla, John P. Lowry, Pier Andrea Serra and Robert D. O'Neill; Analyst, 2009, 134, 893-898
- Blade-Vortex Interactions in High Pressure Steam Turbines, V. S. P. Chaluvadi; Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge.
- The response of pipes to internal pressure loads
generated by gaseous detonations, G. O. Thomas and G. L. Oakley; Centre for Explosion Studies,
Department of Physics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- An instrument for studying cavitation phenomena in liquids subjected to tension generated ab initio and by free-surface reflection of compressional waves , P R Williams et al; 1998 Meas. Sci. Technol. 9 976-982
- Corrosion monitoring on stainless steel under condensing nitric acid conditions, K. Hladky et al; University of Manchester Department of Science and Technology.
- Use of ultrasound to determine variation of carbon dispersion in carbon black filled HDPE melts, Smith G.D., Brown E.C., Barnwell D., Martin K., Coates P.D; Plastics, Rubber and Composites, May 2003, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 167-172(6)
- Leaf carbon management in slow-growing plants exposed to elevated CO2 IKER ARANJUELO, ANTONI PARDO, CARMEN BIEL, ROBERT SAVE, JOAQUIM AZCON-BIETO, SALVADOR NOGUES; Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 97�109, January 2009
- Effects of long-term exposure to elevated CO2 conditions in slow-growing plants using a 12C-enriched CO2-labelling technique Antoni Pardo, Iker Aranjuelo, Carmen Biel, Robert Save, Joaquim Azcon-Bieto, Salvador Nogues; Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 282�290, 30 January 2009
- Mechanical integrity of compression-moulded ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene: effects of varying process conditions J.J Wu, C.P Buckley, J.J O�Connor; Biomaterials
Volume 23, Issue 17, September 2002, Pages 3773-3783
- The onset of nonlinear viscoelasticity in multiaxial creep of glassy polymers: A constitutive model and its application to PMMA, P. J. Dooling, C. P. Buckley, S. Hinduja; Polymer Engineering & Science Volume 38, Issue 6 , Pages 892 - 904
- Coaxial ion beam/infrared laser beam spectrometer for investigating infrared spectra of doubly positively charged molecules (molecular dications), Ramadan Abusen, Simon G. Cox, Andrew D. J. Critchley, Alan N. Hughes, Faye Kemp, Iain R. McNab, Ralph C. Shiell, and Fiona E. Smith; Review of Scientific Instruments, February 2002 -- Volume 73, Issue 2, pp. 241-254.
- Major differences in the behaviour of carbon paste and carbon
fibre electrodes in a protein-lipid matrix: implications for
voltammetry in vivo, David A. Kane and Robert D. O'Neill; The Analyst, 1998.
- Comparison of simple aromatic amines for electrosynthesis of permselective polymers in biosensor fabrication, Jennifer D. Craig and Robert D. O'Neill ; The Analyst, 2003, 128 (7), 905 - 911.
- Electrosynthesis and permselective characterisation of phenol-based polymers for biosensor applications , Jennifer D. Craig and Robert D. O'Neill ; Analytica Chimica Acta, Oct 2003.
- Comparisons of platinum, gold, palladium and glassy carbon as electrode materials in the design of biosensors for glutamate, Neill, R.D. / Chang, S.-C. / Lowry, J.P. / McNeil, C.J.; Bioelectronics Volume 19, Issue 11, Pages 1521-1528 - Jun 2004.
- Hydroxyapatite solubility in simple inorganic solutions, Chen, Z.-F. / Darvell, B.W. / Leung, V.W.-H.; Archives of Oral Biology, May 2004.
- Passive tactile sensibility in edentulous subjects treated with dental implants: A pilot study, El-Sheikh, A.M. / Hobkirk, J.A. / Howell, P.G.T. / Gilthorpe, M.S.; Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry Jan 2004.
- Different a2 adrenoceptor subtypes control noradrenaline release and cell firing in the locus coeruleus of wildtype and monoamine oxidase-A knockout mice, C. A. Owesson, I. Seif, D. P. McLaughlin and J. A. Stamford; European Journal of Neuroscience Volume 18 Issue 1 Page 34 - July 2003.
- Altered presynaptic function in monoaminergic neurons of monoamine oxidase-A knockout mice, C. A. Owesson, S. E. Hopwood, L. F. Callado, I. Seif, D. P. McLaughlin and J. A. Stamford; European Journal of Neuroscience Volume 15 Issue 9 Page 1516 - May 2002.
- The Longitudinal Young's Modulus of Cortical Bone in the Midshaft of Human Femur and its Correlation with CT Scanning Data, M. Cuppone, B. B. Seedhom, E. Berry, A. E. Ostell; Calcif Tissue Int 74(3): 302-309, 2004.
- Mechanical behaviour of articular cartilage under tensile cyclic load , G. Bellucci, B. B. Seedhom; Rheumatology 2001; 40: 1337-1345.
- Laminarisation and re-transition of a turbulent boundary layer subjected to favourable pressure gradient , M. P. Escudier, A. Abdel-Hameed, M. W. Johnson, C. J. Sutcliffe; Experiments in Fluids, Volume 25, Issue 5 - 6, Oct 1998, Pages 491 - 502.
- Power production and working capacity of rabbit tibialis anterior muscles after chronic electrical stimulation at 10 Hz. JC Jarvis; October 1, 1993 The Journal of Physiology, 470, 157-169.
- Methodology for the selection of suitable sensors for incorporation into a gas sensor array
AD Walmsley, SJ Haswell, E. Metcalfe; Analytica Chimica Acta Volume 242, 1991, Pages 31-36.
- Development of methods for registration of the force exerted by hand-fingers in industrial work
B Nordgren, J Hall, A. Andersson; Applied Ergonomics Volume 25, Issue 6, December 1994, Pages 393-394
- H+-transhydrogenase in chromatophores from Rhodobacter capsulatus after periods of continuous illumination and short flash excitation
Tracy Palmer, Nicholas P.J. Cotton, J.Baz Jackson;
Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Bioenergetics
Volume 1098, Issue 1, 3 December 1991, Pages 21-26
More recent publications...
Copyright Biodata Ltd
10 Stocks Street
, M8 8QG
Tel: +44 161-834 6688
Fax: +44 161-833 2190
Email: [email protected]